Restorative DentistryDental Bonding
Dental bonding is the practice of adhesion to the tooth’s natural surface or dental implants.
Common types of dental bonding include:
- Repairing decayed teeth (composite resins are used to fill cavities)
- Repairing chipped or cracked teeth
- Improving the appearance of discolored teeth
- Closing spaces between teeth
- Making teeth look longer
- Changing the shape of teeth
- Protecting a portion of the tooth’s root that has been exposed when gums recede
Our Plateau Village Dental Centre professionals will apply the bonding adhesive to your tooth with the material that is to be bonded and cure it with a blue light. It is a procedure that can typically take place within our office in Coquitlam.
Please contact our office in Coquitlam to book your next appointment with us or to discuss your options for dental bonding.
We love to see your smile!
Schedule An Appointment
If you should have additional questions, we would be happy to schedule a consultation with you at our Dental Centre in Coquitlam. You can call the office directly at (604) 927-2525 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to assisting you in the near future.