About UsStudent Dental Plans
Student Dental Plans
We are happy to accept student dental plans at our Plateau Village Dental Centre in Coquitlam.
Our financial policy highlights dental care is an investment in your health. We will work with you and your insurance company to help you get the best benefit from your student dental plan. It is always important that you notify us of any changes in your plan or your address. Your insurance policy is a contract between you and your school and the insurance company. Please be aware that most insurance companies will not provide us with any information directly. After your appointment you will be responsible for any portion not covered.
Our office in Coquitlam accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard and debit cards. Please note we do not accept cheques.
Information we need to help you with your dental insurance policy.
- Name of Insurance Carrier
- Policy Number
- Certificate or Identification Number
- Division Number
- Name of school
- Name of subscriber
- Your date of birth
Questions Patients should ask their school about their insurance.
- What is the annual maximum allowed per patient?
- What is the benefit year? Calendar or 12 rolling months?
- Is there an annual deductible?
- Dental Fee guide. Which year?
- How many units of scaling and/or root planning are covered per year?
- How many recall appointments are allowed annually? Eg: 2 per year, every 9 or 6 months
- What percentage of coverage is allowed for the following:
- Diagnostic Services
- Preventive Services
- Restorative Services
- Endodontic Services
- Periodontal Services
- Major Treatment: Example crowns, bridges, dentures
- What is the annual maximum for major treatment?
- Is endodontic and /or periodontal treatment classified as basic or major treatment?
- Does you plan pay for white fillings on molar teeth or do they pay only the silver (amalgam) filling equivalent?
Schedule An Appointment
If you should have additional questions, we would be happy to schedule a consultation with you at our Dental Centre in Coquitlam. You can call the office directly at (604) 927-2525 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to assisting you in the near future.