About UsDental Insurance
We are more than happy to help you with your dental insurance policy at Plateau Village Dental Centre in Coquitlam. When you come in for your initial appointment, we would greatly appreciate it if you would be prepared with some of the following information. We thank you in advance for your help!
Information we need to help you with your dental insurance policy.
- Name of Insurance Carrier
- Policy Number
- Certificate or Identification Number
- Division Number
- Name of subscriber
- Employee’s date of birth
Questions Patients should ask their employer about their insurance.
- What is the annual maximum allowed per patient?
- What is the benefit year? Calendar or 12 rolling months
- Is there an annual deductible?
- Dental Fee guide. Which year 2006, 2007, or 2008
- How many units of scaling and/or root planning are covered per year?
- How many recall appointments are allowed annually? Eg: 2 per year, every 9 or 6 months
- Major Treatment: Example crowns, bridges, dentures
- What is the annual maximum for major treatment?
- Is endodontic and /or periodontal treatment classified as basic or major treatment?
- Does you plan pay for white fillings on molar teeth or do they pay only the silver (amalgam) filling equivalent?
- What percentage of coverage is allowed for the following:
- Diagnostic Services
- Preventive Services
- Restorative Services
- Endodontic Services
- Periodontal Services
Thank you for being prepared with this dental insurance information. It helps us out a lot and makes the claim processing time much quicker.
Schedule An Appointment
If you should have additional questions, we would be happy to schedule a consultation with you at our dental centre in Coquitlam. You can call the office directly at (604) 927-2525 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to assisting you in the near future.